We have a team of friendly migration consultants who have extensive experience in all visa types. Each member of our team is driven to succeed. Most of us have migrated to Australia ourselves and we fully appreciate what a successful visa outcome means for our clients.
All of our consultants are fully qualified and highly experienced at helping you achieve the end goal of obtaining an Australian visa. We operate according to the highest standards possible in compliance with a strict Code of Conduct. So, when you are with us, you can be absolutely certain that you will get only the most honest, ethical and confidential migration service in Australia.
Our mission is to help our clients find the quickest and easiest path to Australian permanent residence, if that is their ultimate goal. We pride ourselves on thinking outside the square. If there is any possible way for you to obtain an Australian visa, our migration consultants will find it and make it happen for you. We consistently deliver excellent visa outcomes for our clients and consequently most of our new clients are referred to us by existing or former clients.
Khalsa Education and Migration Solutions are experts in Australian Migration Law. Highly educated in, and up to date in, Australian Migration Law and Departmental policies which are used to interpret the legislation (which the Department makes its decisions based on). We’re governed by the Migration Agents Registration Authority (MARA), & bound by a Code of Conduct. We’re required to maintain a professional library of legislation and policy which must be kept up-to-date, and we’re required to complete continual professional development (CPD) studies every year to keep abreast of the constantly changing rules and politics. And we need to pass stringent security and character checks. It’s also illegal for non-registered agents to give immigration advice in Australia.
Some examples of the type of people we help and how we have assisted them are;
- Professionals looking at building a meaningful career and earning an Australian wage.
- Parents searching for a world class education and family home for their children.
- Couples wanting to be able to live together freely.
How Migration Agents help clients:
- Assess your initial suitability for a visa
- Choose the most suitable visa class/subclass for you
- Plan a strategy for a successful application
- Provide check-lists of your requirements (documents and relationship evidence)
- Check all documents for accuracy and suitability
- Certify documents
- Prepare and submit the completed application professionally
- Monitor progress and keep you informed
- Liaise with the Department of Immigration & Citizenship on your behalf when required
- Arrange for merits review at Tribunals when required (when problems exist)